We’re looking for talented people to join our team and shape our future. We’ll take care of you with a range of benefits over and above your pay cheque, including:
- Two extra paid days off over the Christmas period
- A paid day off for your birthday
- A paid volunteer day off each year, for you to do your bit in the community
- Discounted health insurance
- Subsidised Marram Trust Membership (providing holiday and healthcare support)
- Additional lump-sum payments for parents returning from extended parental leave
- Personal use of ‘tool of trade’ vehicles if allocated to the role
But those benefits are just part of the story. You’ll also reap the rewards of working in a flexible and informal environment, where you’ll get to know everyone including the CEO. You’ll shape your career by getting lots of experience in a short time, adapting to change and constantly growing – and having fun along the way.
If you love to learn new things, revel in change and work as part of a high performing team we’d love to hear from you. Join us and make your mark on our evolution.