Yellow bill FAQ's
1. How can I get my Yellow bill electronically?
To register for electronic billing click here.
2. How can I pay my Yellow bill automatically each month?
To register online for Direct Debit or recurring Credit Card payments (Visa or MasterCard) select the links below:
Note: to register online for Direct Debit you must have sole authority over the bank account registered. If you do not have sole authority download our Direct Debit form click here.
3. How else can I pay my Yellow bill?
There are many options:
- Internet Banking
- Pay directly online into our ANZ bank account (01-0242-0100194-00). Select Yellow from the Vendor list. Please ensure you quote your account number.
- Credit Card
We accept Visa and MasterCard, to make a one-off payment click here.
Make your cheque out to Yellow Pages Group Ltd, and return it with the Payment Slip to Yellow Pages Group, PO Box 17345, Greenlane, Auckland 1546.
Go into any ANZ branch with your payment slip and pay directly to the teller quoting your account number.
When making payment it is important that you quote your Yellow account number so we can allocate your payment correctly.
4. Who can I contact if I have an account query?
If you have a query about your bill please contact us on 0800 803 803 or email email@example.com.
5. What if my bill is overdue?
If you are having difficulty paying your bill please contact our Credit Department as soon as possible on 0800 800 700.
6. How can I update my details?
If you need to update any of your details please contact us on 0800 803 803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Where can I get more information about my Yellow bill?
Click here to view our billing information brochure online.